5 Ways To Make Today Great
Not every day feels like it's going to be a good one
For whatever reason the day may feel like it's going to become a disaster
Here's 5 ways you can try to make today a great one
1. Get outside
- We know that being in the sun makes us feel better, both physically and mentally. Plus fresh air will open up your mind and mood
2. Bring your chin up
- There is a correlation between those who have their chin down for a major part of the day, and a low mood. Bring your chin up, chest proud and be open to the world, not closed off
3. Connect with a friend
- You'll never go wrong with reaching out to a mate. Even if it's just to send a couple of meme's to each other. I do this with my best friend almost every day. it's out way of making sure we both have a laugh in the day at some point
4. Do something for someone else
- By being selfless we are actually being slightly selfish by giving ourself a sense of satisfaction of giving to someone in need. It doesn't have to be a charitable donation. It can be just helping someone struggling at work
5. Work up a sweat
- Get those endorphins pumping. Of course it might seem like the last thing you want to do, but who ever felt bad after a workout?!
Some days are bad and that's not your fault
But we can try our best to make most of our days great!